Workplace Relations Helpline
The helpline provides Complete members with up-to-date, independent and accurate advice on a range of workplace relations issues over-the-phone, including expert assistance with and interpretation of industrial instruments such as modern awards, performance management of employees and redundancies and employee entitlements.
Call the Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry to find out more on:
(03) 8662 5333
Members phone: (03) 8662 5222
Please note:This service is exclusive to the Victorian Chamber of Commerce members.
Workplace Relations Consulting
The consulting team offers members and non-members professional, detailed advice and assistance. The Workplace Relations consulting team comprising specialists in Industrial Relations, Occupational Health and Safety and Equality/Equal Opportunity, offers professional advice, training and assistance on a range of employment matters at highly competitive rate:
- representation, including at the Fair Work Commission
- right of entry and other union-related matters
- dispute resolution and consultation compliance4
- investigation, mediation, performance management, disciplinary and termination advice
- generalist HR services, including policies and procedures and employee engagement strategies
- equal opportunity, harassment, discrimination and bullying
- modern award compliance and wage information
- over-the-phone advice via the Workplace Relations Helpline (free unlimited access for VECCI Complete members).
Business Migration Services
If you have any queries relating to the employment of overseas candidates, for example, sponsoring an overseas job candidate, your obligations as an employer and whether your organisation is meeting the Immigration Department’s criteria for business sponsorship and nomination, please contact Mr. Eddie Zhao or phone +61 (3) 8662 5234.
Workplace Relations Careers
Our Workplace Relations team is made up of human resources, management and legal experts who provide practical, cost-efficient and robust solutions for our clients. A proactive approach to workplace relations pays for itself in improved workplace culture and fewer incidents, fines and claims. If you are a workplace relations or OHS specialist and are looking for an exciting career change, click here to view our current employment opportunities.